[mapguide-users] http://localhost/Default.aspx/localized/en.json when trying to add asp.net to mobileviewer

Wilson Herrera wherrera at pccadpanama.com
Tue Oct 16 13:31:29 PDT 2012

hello everyone.i am working with the mobileviewer in AIMS2013, but i want to
pass the map as a post and not as a get through a map catalog (to keep the
path hidden from the user)sadly, whenever y try to add asp.net funtionality
(c#) i got this nasty message (firefox web debug)Request URL:
http://localhost/Default.aspx/localized/en.json        Request Method:
GET        Status Code:    HTTP/1.1 404 Not Foundas you can see, this takes
the page name instead of the folder, because of this is not able to find the
.json files.i tried using the non compressed version of the
mobileviewerSF.js, tried to hard-code the correct path, without success.you
can see the error in the following image.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5009109/error.png> is there a way
to solve this problem? i was contemplating to embed the mobileviewerinside
an iframe too, but this approach has another issues of its own (lack of
iframe flexibility among devices is one of them).i also saw this thread
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/en-json-error-in-mobile-viewer-td4182802.html
but after adding the .json mime type the problem keeps appearing.i dont know
if anyone of you had any similar problem or know how to solve it, i would be
really thankful if you can help me, or point me on a path that could solve
my problem.thank you for your help, best regards,Wilson H