[mapguide-users] Tool Tip will not display with Bing Hybrid as default base layer

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Fri Oct 19 13:25:56 PDT 2012

I am running MGOS 2.2 and fusion on Server 2008.

Within my fusion site, if I create a layout with BING street map as the
default layer (visible at load time), my tool tips work.  The tool tips also
work if I change between street map, satellite and hybrid.

If I edit my layout to have satellite or hybrid as the default layer
(visible at load time), the tool tips will not show up.

Anyone come across this?
Thanks.