[mapguide-users] Selection Fusion error

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:34:58 PDT 2012

Hi All,
I am getting the following error message just after I selected features.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5010082/SelectingFusionError.jpg>
My map has 23 layers and only 3 of them are showing this error. I was
thinking that could be the datasource but in the Ajaxviewer this error is
not raised. That is why I think that the issue is in the fusion viewer.
Additionally I have put these layers, which show the message error, in
another map (the map only has these 3 layers) and next I load it in the
fusion viewer. In this stage the message error is not showed.

My enviroment is:
Windows 7 + IIS + .NET + SQL2008 (here is the spatial data) + MapGuide 2.2 +
Fusion version that come with MapGuide 2.2

Any suggestion it will be a great help. Thanks in advance