[mapguide-users] Error on insert features into SQL Server Spatial

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Tue Oct 30 05:18:29 PDT 2012

Some additional information:

this is the details error message (including the stack trace):

Exception message:
    Type: MgFeatureServiceException
    Message: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFeatureServiceException".
An exception occurred in FDO component.
End of feature data or NextFeature not called  (Cause: , Root Cause: End of
feature data or NextFeature not called )

- MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file
c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
- MgOpUpdateFeatures.Execute() line 143 file
c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpUpdateFeatures.cpp

I've broken down my code to these line and tested it again (I don't think
that ist is wrong):

It seems to me that I am facing a bug. Any other idea?

Gunter