[mapguide-users] How to get selected feature information in popup window

nandankishorks nandakishorks2010 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:26:59 PDT 2012

I am very Thankful for your reply and suggestions.
Actually my requirement is same as you mentioned in your reply.
I have got one code for tooltip, but its not a dynamic. What to do can you
help me from this.

here is that code..

Concat('<div> http://localhost/display.php?gid=', gid, '

display.php
<?php
	$conn = pg_connect("user = postgres password = nkr at 123 host = localhost
dbname = ARKREJ");
	header('Content-type: image/png');
		//$cat=$_POST['cat'];

		//$res = pg_query($conn, "SELECT photo FROM public.zdata_4326,
public.zdata WHERE zdata_4326.gid = zdata.gid AND zdata.gid = '$cat';");

		$res = pg_query($conn, "SELECT photo FROM public.zdata_4326, public.zdata
WHERE zdata_4326.gid = zdata.gid AND zdata.gid = 1;");

			$raw = pg_fetch_result($res, 'photo');
		echo pg_unescape_bytea($raw);
?>

I got popup example in Openlayers, source of that,

I am not aware of OpenLayers elements in Fusion.

Thanks in Advance..

-----
-Nandan