[mapguide-users] Cannot stylize layers on MG 2.4 RC2 with King Oracle 3.7

Iulia Tamas iulia_tamas30 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 05:44:12 PDT 2012

Hello,

When I try to open a .LayerDefintion in Mapguide Studio I get the following messages: "Resource ID does not refer to a valid feature source" and  "External component has thrown an exception"
The data resource (used in .LayerDefinition) uses King Oracle 3.7 provider. If I test the data connection in Studio, the connection is successful and the list of spatial tables is displayed
This problem didn't occur on Mapguide Open Source 2.2.
I have the same issue on Mapguide Open Source 2.4 RC2 32bit and 64 bit

Has anyone encountered this?

Thank You,
Iulia