[mapguide-users] Cannot Create Layers From Feature Sources

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Mon Sep 24 12:29:33 PDT 2012

Further to my question and continued problem with layers I can add the
following.

I uninstalled Mapguide 2.4 and deleted the repository etc.  I installed 2.2
and reloaded my package file from my 2.2 production server.  I could access
and use all my data sources and layers as expected.

I uninstalled and deleted the repositry etc. for 2.2 and re-installed 2.4
RC2.  I then imported the same package file.  Once again, the data sources
are fine.  I can view the schema, data and preview the objects graphically.
However they still produce an error when I try to view layers, edit layers
or create new layers from the data source.

The errors are exactly as shown below in my previous message.

I am at a total loss as to the issue but for now I am unable to use 2.4 at
all with exisitng data, RC1 or RC2.