[mapguide-users] MaestroAPI 5 and LocalNative Connection

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Sat Sep 29 12:06:13 PDT 2012

Hi Jackie,

what is the correct way to include MaestroAPI 5 into my webapplication using
the LocalNative connection? Is it possible at all at this moment of
development (Beta4) or do I have to use HttpConnection to connect to the
server?

In one of your  blog posts
<http://themapguyde.blogspot.de/2012/02/roadmap-update-for-maestro.html>
you pointed out that:

The Maestro SDK will include the source code of the LocalNative connection
provider so you can "roll your own" connection provider against your
specific version of MapGuide/AIMS.

Have you already worked on that?

Thanks, Gunter