[mapguide-users] MaestroAPI 5 and LocalNative Connection

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:56:30 PDT 2012

Much of the current focus at the moment is building in new features and
fixing bugs. It's for this reason I haven't yet put out SDK packages yet for
Maestro 5.0, including the template LocalNative provider I've been talking
about.

But if you want to get a head start, you can take the
OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI.Native32-2.2.0 as the "template" project and
re-build it against the MapGuide .net assemblies of your <MGOS/AIMS version>

- Jackie