[mapguide-users] Selection of Feature with Fusion in iFrame

RDBauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:42:48 PDT 2013

All,

I have searched and gotten some clues, but they all posts seem to end with
no "solution" given other than they figured it out. My question is I have an
iframe inside another application (MVC 3 Database interface) that I want to
be able to have a link/button on each "lot" in the DB Interface that will
select the corresponding lot in the fusion frame. I am able to make the map
appear but can't figure out what I need to pass into it in order for it to
select that feature. The selection would need to be something like:

"LotNumber LIKE '1001' & SubLot LIKE 'D'" on layer "SubLotsDB"

I am using MapGuide 2.2 and the fusion that came with it (can't remember
what version).

My iframe is:

<iframe
src="http://mydomain:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/templatetype/Integrated/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://HillTop/HillTopIntegrated(Preview).ApplicationDefinition"
width="800" height="800"></iframe>

Would I be able to attach something dynamically (via JS etc) that would add
at the end of the ApplicationDefinition of something like:
"&Layer=SubLotsDB&filter="LotNumber LIKE '1001' & SubLot LIKE 'D'"?