[mapguide-users] Selection of Feature with Fusion in iFrame

charl_beuk cbeukes at openspatial.com
Wed Apr 24 06:55:35 PDT 2013

I am not a developer at all but I find myself in the same boat as you. I have
come across this and maybe you can make a little more sense of this:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/How-to-specify-selText-in-Fusion-s-setSelection-selText-zoomTo-td5040544.html

I referenced my Iframe as "theMap =
this.viewerFrame.Fusion.getWidgetById('Map');"

It seems that we would use "theMap.setSelection(selText#some sort of xml#,
zoomTo#true or false boolean#);" if I use my Iframe as an example.

What my problem is, is I don't know how to build the XML that needs to be
passed into the selText variable? Let Me know what you find.

Regards
Charl