[mapguide-users] Missing tiles

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:50:14 PDT 2013

I've been experimenting with mgcooker to create some test series of tile
caches.  It's mostly working well, however, I noticed that when you start
building tiles, there is a status window that identifies the number of tiles
processed, expected time, etc.  It also identifies how many tiles fail.
Just wondering if those are now logged somewhere.  Based on this thread
there was an RFC (64) created, but it appears it was never implemented.  So,
is there a way to determine which tiles have failed after the tiles have
been built?

Steve