[mapguide-users] FDO provider for GML

VOLZ Mark (FN) Mark.Volz at ergon.com.au
Tue Apr 30 16:48:31 PDT 2013

I know that this may sound like a silly question, seeing as the redline
functionality operates in GML, but does anyone know of a FDO provider
for GML.

I'm starting to receive more and more data from agencies in this format
(at  long last Aust. Gov. is embracing open standards!!!) and rather
than doing a separate load I would like to simply treat this data the
same as all the rest.

Thanks for any feedback.

Mark

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please notify the sender of the message or send an e-mail to mailto:help.desk at ergon.com.au immediately, and delete all copies. Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail by an unintended recipient is prohibited. Ergon Energy accepts no responsibility for the content of any e-mail sent by an employee which is of a personal nature.

Ergon Energy Corporation Limited      ABN 50 087 646 062