[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.5 - Fusion - Measurement unit undefinable

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Mon Aug 5 04:35:24 PDT 2013

Hi list,

the units in my measurement widget is undefinable. I know I can set the unit
to imperial/degree/meter, but I can't fix my problem.
I made a comparison measurement in AJAX-Viewer. A distance in AJAX with 0.33
km has a length of 4'055'226 m (approximately :-)).

Has anybody a clue where this colossal unit come from? Is there a parameter
I changed accidentally?

Thanks in advance!

-torrini

AJAX measurement (for a larger view: right-click --> show image):
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5070804/ajax.png>
fusion measurement (for a larger view: right-click --> show image):
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5070804/fusion.png>