[mapguide-users] GDAL - MapImage with stripes

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 08:16:43 PDT 2013

It would be nice if someone could explain in greater detail what the
MaxRasterImageHeight and MaxRasterImageWidth properties in serverconfig.ini
are actually supposed to do.

>From my own tests thus far, I've found that as long as MaxRasterImageHeight
and MaxRasterImageWidth are less than or equal to the display size of your
GetMapImage request, the striped effect does not happen.

If you go one pixel over, then the striped effect occurs.

- Jackie