[mapguide-users] consuming WMS from ArcGIS server in MGOS2.5

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Tue Aug 13 10:17:47 PDT 2013

When I get those errors clicking the Advanced button for a WMS feature source it’s because the server doesn’t exist or I entered the URL string wrong. Maestro should be able to at least see the service if it exists. Also, your get capabilities url isn’t working for me, by the way. If you can load the WMS into another kind of application like ArcGIS or something you can at least rule out the possibility of the service  just plain not working.