[mapguide-users] Enabling Crystal Reports in MapGuide Open Source

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 15:21:39 PDT 2013

If you use SQL Server to store all your spatial data) then create an ODBC
connection to such database, you should be able to access all the feature
attributes in Crystal Reports.

As for creating maps with Crystal Reports, I don't think the mapping format
of the software is compatible with Mapguide's. You can try selecting the
GEOM column for mapping but I doubt it will work.