[mapguide-users] local connection

mika at digikartta.net mika at digikartta.net
Mon Dec 9 21:01:24 PST 2013

Maybe I should try that now with an invalid filter and while wrapped
with try and catch, see if the exception is thrown properly. Peculiar
thing is that the exception concerning the non-existing attribute was
thrown much later when calling resource saving..

Yep, the OR-filter would be better although there are only a little
number of ids, often only couple and rows with the same id can be many -
it is a type id.

- mika -