[mapguide-users] Bug? - Styling point data using Map Space with WGS84.PseudoMercator

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 01:44:11 PST 2013

Hi,
I have found a bug when styling point data using Map Space with
WGS84.PseudoMercator and Google backdrop.  The measurement is wrong.

I have the original map with many layers based on GB National Grid
coordinates with a point layer styled as a circle using Map space (height
and width 1000m) which works fine.  I have just finished re-creating the
same map but using WGS84.PseudoMercator and Google backdrop and the same
point layer displays the circle but instead of being 1000m they are around
600m.

If anyone has any experience of this or can offer any advice that would be
great.

I am using Mapguide 2.5, with Maestro 5 on Windows and .NET.

Many Thanks

-----
RegardsJD
Software-Matters