[mapguide-users] raster ECW transparency

Jérôme DUCKERS jerome.duckers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:37:30 PST 2013

Hi thanks Johan,

I'm working too with AIMS, Gdal was a test.

I have tried your command, but for the moment, the result is the same that
i have for the moment, a cloud.
What soft are you using for conversion ?
We are using Erdas Imagine.

I took a tif, then i generate an Ecw (with erdas imagine)
I use your command.
And finaly, i regenerate my Ecw based on my new tif.

With Autocad Map3d, i see that my tiff is right (i can do transparency on
white color), but when my tiff is converted,
i apply the transparency on white, and i see a cloud near my image

it's very difficult :'(