[mapguide-users] raster ECW transparency

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:28:42 PST 2013

Ok, I remember things better now: older versions of ecw do not support
transparency. If you use tif it will work in mapguide/AIMS, but your
filesizes will explode.
Actually we solved this problem by not using transparent ecw files but by
overlaying these transparent tiffs with with other images (of a lower
resolution) we had in the background and exporting that result as ecw.

Johan