[mapguide-users] authentication II

Juanita Juanita581 at riseup.net
Fri Jan 4 07:10:13 PST 2013

I think I found solution for authentication.
<?php
$installDir =
   'C:Program FilesMapGuideOpenSourcece.buildprop.entity.ProdStu
dio=Studio\';
$extensionsDir = $installDir . 'WebServerExtensions\www\\';
$viewerDir = $installDir . 'mapviewerphp\\';
include $viewerDir . 'constants.php';
MgInitializeWebTier($extensionsDir . 'webconfig.ini');
$site = new MgSite();
$site->Open(new MgUserInformation("Anonymous", ""));
$sessionId = $site->CreateSession();
$webLayout =
   "Library://Samples/Layouts/SamplesPhp.WebLayout";
?>
<head>
<title>Simple Sample Application</title>
</head>
<iframe id="viewerFrame" width="100%"
height="100%" frameborder=0
scrolling="no"
src="/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?SESSION=<?= $sessionId ?>&
WEBLAYOUT=<?= $webLayout ?>"></iframe>

 Anybody know how to set up first part of this code to be suitable for
fusion template (MG 2.4, Apache) ? I mean the first part in PHP