[mapguide-users] How to install mapguide os 2.4 on ubuntu 12.04

renardchan emailvalide at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 10 10:42:32 PST 2013

Hi,

I would like install mapguide os 2.4 on ubuntu 12.04 server...with desktop
:(, i'm not an expert.

1) Under console i wrote sudo su - to be super user

2) i downloaded the shell

3) I executed the shell with sh /path/mginstallubuntu.sh

But i have many error messages like

Creating lock file directory for MapGuide Server
Starting httpd
/home/renard/Bureau/mginstallubuntu.sh: 291:
/home/renard/Bureau/mginstallubuntu.sh: pushd: not found

First Do i used the right way to install it?

Thanks,

Regards