[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.5 Preview Release
crispin.hoult at linknode.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 05:00:34 PST 2013
Installed on Win7 x64 - machine with MapGuide 2.4 already installed.
Basic connectivity and preview for imported packages looks good with a few
* Change the default app pool to MapGuide25AppPool
* Because of the compiled CS-Map files OSTN02._02 and OSTN97._nt (from
http://trac.osgeo.org/csmap/ticket/151) do the original TXT files need to be
in the distribution - saving 50MB before comression
* The installer did *NOT* create me a Windows service (name conflict?) so I
am currently running mgserver \interactive from a CMD prompt
* Fusion Viewer seems not to switch between different maps - more
* Now WIX 3.7 is out is it worth updating the installer?
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Open-Source-2-5-Preview-Release-tp5027154p5027315.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users