[mapguide-users] Cannot select features created using join

Kieran Palmer kieran.palmer at hca.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Jan 22 04:20:04 PST 2013

Hello,

We have created a layer by joining two SQLite files and can display it in
MapGuide Open Source without any problem. However we cannot select it even
though it is set as a selectable feature. MapGuide appears to be unable to
identify which table it should be reading from when we attempt to select.

Any advice on how we might be able to make this feature selectable would be
much appreciated.

Kieran