[mapguide-users] raster ECW transparency

Jérôme DUCKERS jerome.duckers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:43:21 PST 2013

Hi,

I have a problem with the transparency of my raster.
I'm using Gdal 1.9 (Mapguide OS 2.4), Mapguide shows me the correct ECW but
i have a white part, that i want to change to transparent.
I have no idea, how to do it !

Is it possible with Mapguide ?

Below, you can find my raster LayerDefinition :

Can you help me ?

Thanks,
duck.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LayerDefinition xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" version="2.4.0"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="LayerDefinition-2.4.0.xsd">
  <GridLayerDefinition>

<ResourceId>Library://06_fotos/01_Data/DucksFotos.FeatureSource</ResourceId>
    <Watermarks />
    <FeatureName>default:default</FeatureName>
    <Geometry>Raster</Geometry>
    <GridScaleRange>
      <ColorStyle>
        <TransparencyColor xsi:type="xsd:string">ffffff</TransparencyColor>
        <ColorRule>
          <LegendLabel />
          <Color>
            <ExplicitColor>ffffff</ExplicitColor>