[mapguide-users] raster ECW transparency

StuartSteel stuart.steel at atkinsglobal.com
Fri Jan 25 06:20:07 PST 2013

I haven't been able to get it to work either and have been scratching my head
about this for a while now. Can somebody please give us a definitive answer
on whether or not MapGuide 2.4 respects nodata bits in rasters provided via
GDAL?

PNGs are not an acceptable alternative to aerial imagery of several GB in
size!

Cheers,
Stuart

jerome.duckers wrote