[mapguide-users] getting started with map guide os and java

Smith Roman autisi at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 00:31:27 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I am new to map guide os. I will like to know how i can getting started with map guide os and java. I have good java skills. I program with netbeans but can also use eclipse

Most of the links i have seen are php based. Yet to see any tutorial in java yet.

I am interested in using jsp at the server side and fusion in the client side. (also want to combine this with meastro too). Don't know javascript yet but i have started learning.

Cheers,