[mapguide-users] some basic help with default.aspx

sidecar5 shoemark.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:37:14 PST 2013

Hi team, I have a map running nicely if I load it through Maestro 5.04b using
the view in browser option.

If however I go to IIS-7 in Windows &, I cant get the session to start using
the default.aspx as the default document. (yes, I have moved it to top of
tree and it isnt inherited)

I am using Win7, MG2.4, Maestro 5.04b, IIS-7, .net 4. I had assumed
ajaxviewer default.aspx but maybe I'm wrong??

Cheers, Peter