[mapguide-users] Unable to load postgis feature source

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:11:00 PST 2013

I would recommend doing a dependency walker on PostgreSQLProvider.dll to see
if you have all of the dependent dll's.  I seem to think that I was missing
some of the dll's when I first tried connecting to a postgis database.  This
thread identifies some of the files that you may need, but do the dependency
walker yourself.

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/PostGIS-postgreSQL-problem-td4185840.html#a4185843

I would assume that all of your connection properties are ok, but you could
post your xml for readers to review it to see if you have any missing
properties.