[mapguide-users] Can't edit layer or map definition with Maestro

Ludovic Gnemmi lgnemmi at rgd73-74.fr
Mon Jul 1 08:15:56 PDT 2013

Hi List,
I'm encountering a problem with Maestro. I can't edit any layer or map
definition with maestro.
I'm actually running Mapguide 2.2.0.6301 (MGE2011) and Mapguide Maestro
4.0.4.7214. I've tried with several Maestro version and i still have this
issue. While it is working with Mapguide Enterprise Studio.
Maestro does not return me any error message but when i re-oppen the layer,
all my changes haven't been saved.

I tried maestro from another computer. I've succeded tu save my change the
first time. But from this time i could not save anymore my change.

Any help would be very welcome.

Ludovic