[mapguide-users] [MapGuide-users] Improving the tile service

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:37:10 PDT 2013

With the shareable tile sets, you'd be editing the size/format/tilepath
parameters not from MgCooker but from Maestro itself because this is a new
resource type.

I see what you're trying to do with the attached image, but I don't think
that falls into what I plan to achieve with these improvements.

What you want to do is pretty much devise a tile walking strategy that does
not step outside the bounds of your desired tiles and not what MgCooker
currently does which is to walk around to cover a full square in a
systematic or random fashion.

This is purely a client-side activity that my planned improvements have no
bearing on.

- Jackie