[mapguide-users] PHP and MgDataPropertyDefinition::SetScale()

Howitzer khinskens at wesa.ca
Tue Jul 9 05:54:32 PDT 2013

Hi Jackie,

Yes... that's what I was thinking! How then can I set the scale?

When that code runs, and it selects *more than 1* feature on the layer, it
always zooms in one increment on the scale too far (too close).
When it selects *only 1* feature on the layer, it does not zoom at all and
the scale starts at the upper limit (too far).

Thanks again for explaining MgDataPropertyDefinition!