[mapguide-users] Re-thinking Fusion redlining efficiency

Chad Schwartz chad.schwartz at stantec.com
Thu Jul 11 06:31:44 PDT 2013

Don't get me wrong:  I like the concept.  You'll get no disagreement from me as to the benefits of keeping up with technology.

In my experience, though, some of the largest organizations (both corporate and governmental) are the slowest to adopt the latest technology-and the most likely to be affected.  Perhaps this change will be all that's needed to convince those lagging organizations to upgrade....  :)

--Chad