[mapguide-users] SQL Spatial on MGOS 2.5

RDBauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:45:28 PDT 2013

I am trying to create a feature source to a SQL Spatial provider and am
getting the following error:

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5066541/SQL_Spatial_Error.png>

I was able to connect when we were on MGOS 2.2. In fact, a connect that was
existing no longer connects. What do I need to do in order to make a
connection? Which computer do I need to install the SQL Native Client on,
the SQL Server or the MGOS Server?

MGOS 2.5 on Windows Vista Business (for now until we get the Linux install
on Ubuntu working)
SQL Server 2012 on Windows Server 2008 R2 (it says SQL Server Native 11.0 on
this one)