[mapguide-users] Imperial Map reverts to Metric after "Search Widget" is used.

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Wed Jul 17 06:42:57 PDT 2013

Hi All,
MGOS 2.5 - Windows Server - 64 bit (PHP Web Extensions)

Issue:  when user runs a Search widget in Fusion (Aqua), the map, which
originally is set to Feet, reverts to Meters after the search is performed.
The map is in Spherical Mercator, but the Options are set to Imperial.

I can hack the widget if I knew how to programmatically set the units back
to feet once the Search Widget is complete.

So:
1. fix for reverting, or
2. code snippet for setting back to Imperial

either works for me (and everyone I recon)

thanks
gordon