[mapguide-users] raster on map guide os 2.4 ubuntu

renardchan emailvalide at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 18 00:54:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to use raster (tiff) on mapguide os 2.4 on ubuntu. But it doesn't
work. To test this, i use a tiff file who worked on mapguide os 2.2 on
windows.

I pasted my tiff file on my server  in folder /home/, i configured the
alias. Then i see my file into mapguide maestro when i create a feature
source. But, the preview say each time "no geometry" and image is never on
screen.

Do you have advice to configure this?

Thanks.
Regards.