[mapguide-users] Selection of Layers Not Visible (Suggestions)

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Fri Jul 19 07:52:16 PDT 2013

There's no setting like that so if want a layer selected you'll need it turned on.

You can, however, make it appear like  de-activated layers are being selected.

First, you need an invisible version of the layer that is selectable. Hide the layer from the legend also.

Second, create visible layer that is not selectable.

Add these both to the map and the user will view the second layer they can switch on and off, but is always selecting the first invisible one that's always turned on.