[mapguide-users] Advanced Stylization labelling

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 05:52:42 PDT 2013

In case anyone want to know the context of my question:

The Redline widget in Fusion uses a templated Layer Definition with *basic*
stylization settings. If you draw rectangles, polygons or circles that are
small and you specify a label, chances are the labels won't show on those
drawn redlines because of the labelling limitations with basic stylization.

I was wondering if moving the templated Layer Definition to Advanced
Stylization could solve this problem.

- Jackie