[mapguide-users] MapGuide offline mode

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 06:12:12 PDT 2013

I just had another thought. I read Jackie's post about mapguide4j (
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com/2013/07/about-that-as-yet-un-announced-project.html)
and was wondering if this might be a possibility for wrapping it all up in
an app and deploying it with the UI? I don't know any of the details about
this as I just read it last night, so I might be totally off on what it is.