[mapguide-users] MapGuide offline mode

Rich Bauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 06:06:55 PDT 2013

Thanks for the response Jackie.

I do want to be able to "select" a parcel or etc. but it doesn't have to be
rendered as a vector. After reading your response and trying to go to sleep
last night, I was thinking about trying to use the tiles with OpenLayers
Cache and do a select using like a xml file or something while in offline
mode. If I knew Java, then I would be up for trying to port your MgDesktop
to Java, but that is beyond my capabilities right now. I will try to post
back to let everyone know what I end-up with.

Rich