[mapguide-users] Infrastructure Map Server 2013 and Mapguide Open Source 2.1

HUSSON Matthieu Matthieu.HUSSON at aprr.fr
Wed Jun 5 02:53:38 PDT 2013

Hello Mapguide-Users,

I was wondering about installing Infrastructure Map Server on a Server that I use with Mapguide Open Source.

The thing is : I want to keep the websites currently running on Mapguide open source and will do the migration to Infra Map later.

So my question is : Can Mapguide Open Source 2.1 and Infrastructure Map Server 2013 work together on the same computer ?

Will there be any side effects ? Should I have to do something special or just run the setup.exe and install Infra Map normally ?

Best Regards,

Matthieu HUSSON
Ingénieur de développement
Tél. +33 3 80 77 66 79
matthieu.husson at aprr.fr

APRR
DISI - EGT
36 rue du Docteur Schmitt
F-21850 SAINT APOLLINAIRE
www.aprr.fr

[cid:image001.png at 01CE61E3.5001AA80]

Ce message et toutes les Pieces jointes (ci apres : le message) sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication totale ou partielle est interdite sauf autorisation prealable.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d' avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
Les communications sur Internet n'etant pas securisees, le Groupe APRR decline toute responsabilite quant au contenu de ce message.

This message and all attached documents (hereafter "the message") are intended for the exclusive attention of its recipients and are confidential.
Any use of this message, for which it was not intended, any distribution or any total or partial publication is prohibited unless previously approved.
If you receive this message in error, please destroy it and immediately notify the sender thereof.
Since communication by Internet is not secure, Group APRR cannot accept any responsibility regarding the contents of this message.