[mapguide-users] Remove Map Overview window

Laura Kauria lacation at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 05:56:41 PDT 2013

Hey all!

I am trying to create a map service with Maestro 5.0RCx and MapGuide OS
2.5.

I created a fusion layout with Aqua template since Aqua was the most
minimalized. I still want to get rid of "Overview Map" box which appears
launching the site.

I tried to modify "ApplicationDefinition" xml code under "C:\Program Files
(x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\templates\mapguide\aqua", but couldn´t
make the box disappear.

"showOverviewMap()" was the method I saw called through "View" file, but do
you guys have any tips to vanish it when opening a map service?

Cheers,

Laura