[mapguide-users] Two map-definitions in one Fusion application definition not working properly

martin ju majirku at gis-services.sk
Mon Jun 17 01:12:20 PDT 2013

I am using MapGuide OS 2.4 with fusion, particularly slate template.
I have one fusion application definition. In this application definition I
add into "currently available maps" 2 map definitions:
  - One for slower view, but with more possibilities to turn off/on
different layers and layers groups...
  - One for fast viewing with tiling on, same layers as in first map
definition were grouped basically into 3 base layer groups...
Both map definitions are in same coordinate system.

I am using MapMenu widget to "switch" map definition. Fast map definition is
loaded on the beginning. When I switch to second one, it is not working
properly.
  - moving, selection or zoom in/out with a mouse wheel is not working until
I press "Refresh" widget, or another zoom widget.
  - Tiles from fast map definition are still being updated, and were not
turned off after switching.
  - In the slate template, after a change, Task Panel is maximized and then
it is hiding Panel with a legend

The MapMenu widget is defined this way:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<WidgetType xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"