[mapguide-users] Two map-definitions in one Fusion application definition not working properly
majirku at gis-services.sk
Mon Jun 17 01:12:20 PDT 2013
I am using MapGuide OS 2.4 with fusion, particularly slate template.
I have one fusion application definition. In this application definition I
add into "currently available maps" 2 map definitions:
- One for slower view, but with more possibilities to turn off/on
different layers and layers groups...
- One for fast viewing with tiling on, same layers as in first map
definition were grouped basically into 3 base layer groups...
Both map definitions are in same coordinate system.
I am using MapMenu widget to "switch" map definition. Fast map definition is
loaded on the beginning. When I switch to second one, it is not working
- moving, selection or zoom in/out with a mouse wheel is not working until
I press "Refresh" widget, or another zoom widget.
- Tiles from fast map definition are still being updated, and were not
turned off after switching.
- In the slate template, after a change, Task Panel is maximized and then
it is hiding Panel with a legend
The MapMenu widget is defined this way:
<Tooltip>Choose your map</Tooltip>
Any suggestions what's wrong?
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Two-map-definitions-in-one-Fusion-application-definition-not-working-properly-tp5060523.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users