[mapguide-users] IMPORTANT - MapGuide RFC 136 is ready for review

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Jun 17 05:07:38 PDT 2013

One other option you could do is something you suggest in your first
paragraph under "motivation". You could just make some simple safeguards
so that queries don't get executed unless they are only SELECT
queries...that way you wouldn't risk breaking anyone's existing code
(unless they were using other queries).