[mapguide-users] Compile Error: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Tue Jun 25 08:21:49 PDT 2013

Hey Jackie, thanks for the response.  That was in fact what I was using was
the built in VS 2012 web server.   I have altered that to use the IIS
express, as well the local IIS install without any success.   I'm getting
these errors below on all the AIMS dlls.  They are 64bit dlls:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5):
warning MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of
the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the
reference "OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation, Version=2.5.1.7601, Culture=neutral,
processorArchitecture=AMD64", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime
failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of
your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor
architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on
references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor
architecture of your project.

Your direction at least gave me something else to look into, along with a
new error message of sorts.  I'll post a solution if I find one.

thanks.