[mapguide-users] Problem with Infrastructure Studio 2013 : custom icons for POINT geometry does not take transparency into account...

HUSSON Matthieu Matthieu.HUSSON at aprr.fr
Wed Jun 26 01:05:56 PDT 2013

Hello map-guys,

I started recently to produce some web-layouts with infrastructure studio 2013 (for AIMS 2013) and there is an issue I cannot resolve.

When I try to create a custom icon using a PNG image file, which background is transparent (unless you open it and save it with paint, then it's all white), this background appears black on the map and there is no options in studio to deal with that ...

Do you have any idea to by-pass this "bug" (it worked properly with MGEnterprise 2010 and studio 2010) ?

Regards,

MH

Ce message et toutes les Pieces jointes (ci apres : le message) sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication totale ou partielle est interdite sauf autorisation prealable.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d' avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
Les communications sur Internet n'etant pas securisees, le Groupe APRR decline toute responsabilite quant au contenu de ce message.

This message and all attached documents (hereafter "the message") are intended for the exclusive attention of its recipients and are confidential.
Any use of this message, for which it was not intended, any distribution or any total or partial publication is prohibited unless previously approved.
If you receive this message in error, please destroy it and immediately notify the sender thereof.
Since communication by Internet is not secure, Group APRR cannot accept any responsibility regarding the contents of this message.