[mapguide-users] MG 2.5 RC ............ wishing list

Juanita Juanita581 at riseup.net
Wed Mar 6 22:59:39 PST 2013

Zac, be aware that web maps use not only GIS geeks :) and I think they do not
want to have problems with functionality. If the API is complicated or
export data in some “strange” format, it is not user friendly application
and they do not want to use it. Yes You can build advanced application but
for whom ? For small group of passionate people only ? I think OS should be
open for everyone