[mapguide-users] GeoPDF

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:30:52 PDT 2013

Has anyone been able to create a feature source and layer with a geoPDF (i.e.
geospatial PDF) as the source data?  I've tried GDAL and OGR feature source
providers.  When creating a data connection through OGR, it throws an
MgFdoException error.  The GDAL provider seems to connect, but when I go to
preview the layer, it just displays a blank screen.

Looks like GDAL needs to be compiled with either libpoppler or libpodofo.
Does anyone know if the version of GDAL that is installed with MGOS has
either of these.  See info here:

http://www.gdal.org/frmt_pdf.html

Currently using:

MGOS 2.4.0.6876