[mapguide-users] Mobile viewer for Mapguide Enterprise 2009, Jackie please help

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 22:43:28 PDT 2013

Thanks for your reply.

I modified the OpenLayer object to use 1.0.0 (same as MGE2009 as shown in
the ajaxmappane.templ client file) andMapagent does return the image. So
that part works.

I'm trying to figure out what doesn't work (having to hard-code the Mapguide
session in OpenLayers and the zoom functionality). Maybe I got something
wrong or an outdated version of your files.

Do you have a website with this setup I can check out?

If not, I'll just carry on your work for which I'm grateful. Bringing
MGE2009 to a mobile device even with my current setup is helpful.